Picturesque bungalows are set within a sprawling tropical garden amongst hidden patches of fruit trees and vegetables, with the aim of supplying as much of our home grown produce to our kitchens and customers as possible.
Situated in Lipah bay, Amed, Coral View Villas offers a hideaway holiday for families, couples and adventurers alike. Beautiful coral gardens, an expansive black sand beach and rolling hills will keep you occupied; while the beachside restaurant, shaded pool and friendly local staff keep you blissful and relaxed.
Where is Bali?
Bali is an island and province of Indonesia. The province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan. It is located at the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, between Java to the west and Lombok to the east.
Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
- Dive sites in the area include the USAT Liberty shipwreck, which is located in Tulamben, only 25 kilometers from Coral View Villas.
- Closer to home there are options such as the Japanese Shipwreck for experienced divers, or the Lipah Bay coral reef, which is just meters off shore and perfect for beginners.
- If you aren’t interest in SCUBA, many of the above sites are perfectly suited for snorkeling due to their proximity to the shore and great visibility.
Activities and Attractions
- Other activities include, visiting salt farms; fishing trips and boat rides, as well as hiking trails through the local hills or to the top of Gunung Agung for sunrise.
- More recent additions to Amed’s available activities include free diving, canoeing and stand-up paddle boarding (SUP).
- Guided tours can be organised to explore the whole of Amed; winding you way down the coast into dozens of secluded bays, visiting Tirtagnagga Water Palace; or a typical Balinese village Bangle (pronounces Bung-lee), or skip across to the Gili Islands which are only an hour away by fast boat.
- Swimming pool
- Private beach
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Currency exchange
- Non- motorized water sport
- Own Outdoor Bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mini bar
- Tea & coffee making facility
- Room service
- Laundry service
- A single story bungalow providing great privacy for two.
- Choose from either two single beds or a king sized bed, each with accompanying mosquito net canopies. The open air bathroom features natural stone products, a shower and private toilet.
- Your own private balcony surrounded by lush green gardens will provide the privacy to relax and unwind during your stay in Bali.
- This spacious room with a large open air bathroom is a perfect holiday destination for both families and couples alike.
- The bathroom features two showers; one cold water and the other hot/cold, private toilet and a large stone bath, which takes full advantage of the open air views.
- With a choice of either a king sized bed or two singles; you can relax under the large mosquito net canopy or on your own private veranda. We highly recommend the Garden View Suite for families with teenage children as adjoining doors allow the rooms to be either open and shared or closed and private, offering options for all guests from families to travelling groups.
- A large two story bungalow situated less than 20 meters from the ocean.
- Sit back and enjoy the view from your private upstairs balcony, or suntan on the downstairs balcony as your children play.
- The Ocean View Suite offers two king size single beds downstairs with individual mosquito net canopies; one king size bed upstairs with north, south east and western facing views. An open air bathroom decorated with natural stone houses a large stone bath for two and private toilet.