You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort………….
Nick’s Pension Hotel is famous for its excellent hospitality and central location near popular attractions in Bali. The hotel is just a short walk to the Ubud City Centre, traditional market, monkey forest, galleries, art studios and many other stunning attractions Ubud has to offer!
Where is Bali?
Bali is an island and province of Indonesia. The province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan. It is located at the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, between Java to the west and Lombok to the east.
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service : Available until 11 p.m. and don’t forget to try our special Balinese cuisine (Smoked duck).
- Free Wi Fi
- Daily morning tea
- Doctor on call 24 hours
- Laundry service
- Massage service
- Rent a car / motor bike / push bike.
- Airport transfer
- They offer two types of standard room – One with a fan and the other with Air Conditioning.
- Both can be either Double or twin share rooms
- They offer two types of Superior room – One with a fan and the other with Air Conditioning.
- The room with the fan can accommodate 3 people – 1 x Double bed and 1 x Single bed.
- The room with the air conditioning can only accommodate 2 people sharing in a Twin/Double Bed.
- These rooms have spectacular views of the river valley and Rice fields
- Bath tub in bathroom
- The most luxurious rooms on offer – these rooms can accommodate two or three people sharing, with a double bed and optional single bed inside.
- All rooms over look the lush gardens and rice fields.
- Luxury Bathroom