Kuredu Maldives Resort & Spa is located in the Lhaviyani Atoll, 90 miles north of the capital city of Male and its international airport. The 35-minute seaplane journey to the island on board the Trans Maldivian Airways adds to the allure of your Maldives holiday and provides astounding views of one of world’s most distinct seascapes.
Where is the Maldives?
Maldives, officially the Republic of Maldives is an island country and archipelago in the Indian Ocean. It lies southwest of India and Sri Lanka in the Laccadive Sea. The chain of twenty six atolls stretches from Ihavandhippolhu Atoll, to the Addu Atoll. The capital and largest city is Male, traditionally called the ‘Kings Island’.
Scuba Diving at Kuredu
For beginners and experienced divers alike, the numerous dive sites offer everything from colourful coral reefs, dazzling schools of fish on display, and up close and personal encounters with sea turtles. Friendly reef sharks can be seen cruising the waters around Kuredu and, if lucky, the conditions can throw in a dozen or so Manta rays.
With more than 60 dive sites nearby, Kuredu is a diver’s dream.
Top 10 Things To Do on Kuredu
Kuredu spoils you for a variety of choice! Days seem too short in this island paradise, as there are numerous places to explore, activities to join and senses to be captivated.
- Veli Dinner: Sensory delights
- Try diving
- Heaven on Earth – relaxation at Duniye Spa.
- Dine around Kuredu
- Robinson Crusoe Island
- White Party – Renowned DJ and dance the night away every Friday night.
- Behind the scenes of Kuredu Resort & Spa
- Play a round of golf
- Snorkel world’s most stunning coral reefs
- Luxury Sailing
- Furnished veranda
- Beach towels
- Four poster bed
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso machine with tea/coffee facilities
- CD player
- Safety deposit box
- Hair dryer
Beachfront accommodation a stone’s throw away from the main area
- The Koamas Beach Villas are stylishly designed to afford comfortable living space and are popular for their prime location at Kuredu’s main beach.
- The views of the turquoise lagoon are astounding, even more so knowing you’re steps away from soaking in the warm Indian Ocean.
Comfort and affordability in an appeasing tropical getaway.
- The Bonthi Beach Bungalows blend in perfectly with the area’s opulent greenery and as such allow you to shroud yourself with the much needed stillness and peacefulness this side of the island doesn’t skimp on.
- Away from the main entertainment facilities, they are a good choice for those after a secluded break, yet still provide an accommodation choice close to the resort’s main area.
Exclusive privacy amidst lush greenery, boasting a variety of relaxation options.
- Created to afford exclusive privacy
- Spacious and screened by lush tropical greenery, they are a stone’s throw away from the island’s main dining, relaxation and sports options.
- The Sulthan Pool Villas take luxury to a whole new level and allow you to while away in the blissful comforts of the residence where every whim can be taken care of.
In-villa luxury combined with stunning views of the sapphire ocean
- The villas come with a spacious bedroom, a snug sitting area and a gracefully designed bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath tub to add allure to your stay at Kuredu Resort & Spa.
- The Jacuzzi Beach Villas can be described as pure and refined tropical hideout.
Stylish beach villas on the north-east side of Kuredu with views of the Indian Ocean
- The ‘O’ Beach Villas are located along the north-east side of Kuredu Resort, providing a chic accommodation option for those opting for a serene, quintessential Maldives haven.
- The romantic backdrop of the ‘O’ Resort adds allure to the stay and it is no wonder why the ‘O’ Beach Villas are rated Kuredu’s most tranquil and stylish accommodation type.