Non Diver from R 17 999 pp sharing
There are so many things to enjoy around Dahab, for both divers and non-divers. World class dive sites, Sinai excursions, Camel Safari’s, Dinner in the mountains, Historical Monastery’s & Canyon’s, Shopping & Exploring! The list is endless…
- Includes & Excludes
- Diving Highlights
- Flights & Approx. Taxes
- All scheduled transfers
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at Nesima Resort
- Day Use Room
- 6 Dive Package
- Tanks and weights
- Dive Guides
- Gear Hire of dive equipment
- Crew Gratuities
- Visa (R350 pp – SA Passport)
- Optional Activities
- Cairo: R 1 500 pp sharing includes day use room, ½ Day Pyramids & Sphinx Tour, scheduled transfers (no meals) Gratuity: €5 p.p.
- Superior Room: R 1 500 pp sharing.
- Half Board: R 1 800 pp
- Single Supplement: R 1 800 pp
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- R 5000 non refundable deposit to secure your booking, balance payable 60 days prior to departure.
- Prices are subject to change in the event of price increases, airfares, exchange rate fluctuations and availability.
- The exact price can only be confirmed at the time of final invoicing and final payment due date. If you would like to secure your price to avoid any fluctuations we will provide you with a final invoice (calculated at the exchange rate at time) and payment will need to me made in FULL within 24 hours of receipt of the invoice.
- The tour package has been quoted on a sharing basis and an additional single supplement fee will be charged for singles
Where is the Red Sea?
The Red Sea is a seawater inlet of the Indian Ocean, lying between Africa and Asia. The connection to the ocean is in the south through the Bab el Mandeb strait and the Gulf of Aden.
Depart JohannesburgCheck in at Johannesburg International Airport at 18H00 for your flight to Cairo departing at 21H45
NesimaOn arrival in Cairo at 05H35, stay in transit for our flight to Sharm El Sheih. Met at Sharm airport on arrival. 1-2 hour road transfer to Dahab. Check into your hotel for a 7 night stay. Enjoy 6 Dives (2 dives per day). Alternate activities can be arranged.
Depart NesimaEnjoy the day at leisure at the hotel. Transfer to Sharm for your flight to Cairo. Stay in transit for your return flight to Johannesburg departing Cairo at 23H10. Optional Cairo Day Tour can be arranged.
Arrive JohannesburgArrive in Johannesburg at approx. 07h10
Diving Highlights and Bucket List Dive Sites:
The Blue Hole – El Bells
One of the most famous diving sites in the Red Sea, not because of its beauty but unfortunately because it is associated with a high number of fatal acci-dents. The site is very interesting when doing a drift dive from El-Bells along the vertical sheer wall dropping away into the blue, towards the saddle of the Blue Hole which is a beautiful coral garden teeming with life.
The Canyon is a deep crack/cave within the reef slope. You can descend
down through its widest opening onto a sandy bottom (28metres) where
the sunrays causes beautiful light effects. You end off the dive along a
beautiful shallow coral garden.
Extra ordinary dive site for its richness of marine life and spectacular coral formations. A resident school of juvenile barracuda frequents this site as well as Napoleon wrasse, snappers and groups. A very easy dive which is definitely a highlight.
The main attraction of this site is the huge population of Garden Eels, but also
offers a mixture of a beautiful coral garden teeming with fish and moray eels.