Non Diver from R 18 950 pp sharing
Including Flights & Taxes!
Travel Dates: 01 October – 10 November 2021
There are so many things to enjoy around Dahab, for both divers and non-divers. World class dive sites, Sinai excursions, Historical Monastery’s & Canyon’s, Shopping & Exploring! The list is endless…
- Includes & Excludes
- Optional Extensions
- Diving Highlights
- Flights & Taxes Jnb to Sharm el Sheikh via Cairo
- All scheduled transfers
- 7 Nights’ accommodation at Nesima Resort
- Day Use Room on final day for late checkout
- 6 Dive Package
- Tanks and weights
- Dive Guides
- Gear Hire other than tanks and weights
- Visa (R350 pp – SA Passport)
- Optional Activities
- Travel Insurance
- Superior Room: R 1 600 pp sharing.
- Half Board: R 2 100 pp
- Single Supplement: R 2 300 pp
- Optional Cairo Full Day Tour: R 2 500 pp sharing
Tour of the the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids & Sphinx, Khan-el-Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch & Entrance Fees
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- A deposit of 30% is required to secure your booking, balance payable 60 days prior to departure.
- Prices are subject to change in the event of price increases, airfares, exchange rate fluctuations and availability.
- The exact price can only be confirmed at the time of final invoicing and final payment due date. If you would like to secure your price to avoid any fluctuations we will provide you with a final invoice (calculated at the exchange rate at time) and payment will need to me made in FULL within 24 hours of receipt of the invoice.
- The tour package has been quoted on a sharing basis and an additional single supplement fee will be charged for singles
Where is the Red Sea?
The Red Sea is a seawater inlet of the Indian Ocean, lying between Africa and Asia. The connection to the ocean is in the south through the Bab el Mandeb strait and the Gulf of Aden.
Depart JohannesburgCheck in at Johannesburg International Airport at 18H00 for your flight to Cairo departing at 21H45
NesimaOn arrival in Cairo at 05H35, stay in transit for our flight to Sharm El Sheih. Met at Sharm airport on arrival. 1-2 hour road transfer to Dahab. Check into your hotel for a 7 night stay. Enjoy 6 Dives (2 dives per day). Alternate activities can be arranged.
NesimaOption 1: Enjoy the day at leisure at the hotel. Transfer to Sharm for your flight to Cairo. Stay in transit for your return flight to Johannesburg departing Cairo at 23H10. Option 2: Optional Cairo Day Tour can be arranged.
Arrive JohannesburgArrive in Johannesburg at approx. 07h10
R 3 495 pp
As the capital of Egypt, Cairo boasts a number of worthy attractions. Our tour includes the main hotspots on offer to get a complete Cairo experience. Transfer to the airport in the morning for the flight to Cairo. Met on arrival, you will be collected in an airconditioned vehicle and taken for a tour of the Pyramids, Sphinx followed by lunch and an exciting tour of Khan El Khalili Bazaar with an English-speaking Egyptian guide. After the tour, transfer to the Hotel to freshen up before continuing to the airport for your flight back to Johannesburg departing at approx. 23h10.
• Scheduled Transfers
• Entrance Fees
• Sphinx & Pyramids
• Kahn el Khalili bazaar
• English speaking guide
• Day use room at a 4 Star Hotel in Cairo
• Liability insurance
• Gratuity: €10 p.p x 2
Diving Highlights and Bucket List Dive Sites:
The Blue Hole – El Bells
One of the most famous diving sites in the Red Sea! The site is very interesting when doing a drift dive from Bells along the vertical sheer wall dropping away into the blue, towards the saddle of the Blue Hole which is a beautiful coral garden teeming with life.
The Canyon is a deep crack/cave within the reef slope. You can descend
down through its widest opening onto a sandy bottom (28metres) where
the sunrays causes beautiful light effects. You end off the dive along a
beautiful shallow coral garden.
Extra ordinary dive site for its richness of marine life and spectacular coral formations. A resident school of juvenile barracuda frequents this site as well as Napoleon wrasse, snappers and groups. A very easy dive which is definitely a highlight.
The main attraction of this site is the huge population of Garden Eels, but also
offers a mixture of a beautiful coral garden teeming with fish and moray eels.